We are seeking an UI/UX Programmer tojoinour talented team, with team members based in New York City, Montréal (and some fully remote), working on our new action-RPG title.
As a UI/UX Programmer, you will work closely with UI/UX designers and artists to realize our vision for an outstanding in-game experience. You will collaborate with our gameplay team to develop rewarding player interactions through both the 3D game world and 2D interface. If you share our passion for rethinking how games can look and feel, this role is for you! Responsibilities
- Develop UI/UX features using Unreal Engine 4
- Develop tools used by designers and artists to build top-tier interfaces
- Work with our gameplay team to m aintain UI stability and performance
- Gather requirements for UI/UX features and work with producers to provide time estimates
- Participate in defining our player experience and use r interface
- 2 or more years of video game programming experience
- Strong modern C++ skills
- Experience building 2D or 3D interfaces
- Good understanding of UX and UI design principles
- Authorized to work in either the US or Canada
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- At least one shipped AAA game
- Competitive salary .
- Among Industry leaders in PTO and work life balance .
- Flexible Work-From-Home options .
- Comprehensive family health coverage .