Crytek is looking for aUI (Flash) Programmerto support our teamon a virtual reality projectin our Frankfurt, Germany studio.
As the UI (Flash) programmer, you will work closely with UI and UX Designers, you will play an important role in how the UI is built and how it will function. The ideal candidate has experience in different parts of game development.
Back to all jobs
- Develop, test, maintain and optimize UI assets to work efficiently with the supported consoles and platforms, using CRYENGINE and Flash.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard.
- Write clear, maintainable and portable code.
- Document source code, and write test cases when necessary.
- Work very closely with UI Artists, UX Designers, and other Engineers.
- 2+ year's professional experience.
- Strong knowledge of Flash Professional / Adobe Animate and ActionScript 3.
- Worked on a UI oriented project.
- Experience with writing custom controls, skins and other advanced UI features.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn, ownership and responsibility
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Willing to relocate toFrankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, a similar degree or comparable experience.
- Experience in the games industry preferably in AAA titles.
- Familiarity with C++.
- Working knowledge of Scaleform.
- Experience in UX Design or development of UI systems.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!