All About Roblox
Roblox's mission is to bring the world together through play. Every month, more than 115 million people around the world have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive digital experiences. We believe in building a safe, civil, and diverse community-one that inspires and fosters creativity and positive relationships between people around the world.
We are committed to building the next generation of entertainment-allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in an endless array of user-generated worlds. All of these experiences are built by the Roblox community, made up of over two million creators.
We're looking for someone who's eager to take on a meaningful role and contribute to the meteoric success of Roblox. We want team members who believe in the power of play and take it seriously, but aren't afraid to have fun while they're doing it. Are you ready to take Roblox - and your career - to the next level?All the things you'll get to do
A little about you
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure hiring needs and goals are met.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g., Recruiting, Sourcing, HR, Compensation).
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates.
- Coach and support hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria; establish and maintain a consistent and valid candidate assessment process.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, negotiations, and closing candidates.
- Champion an exceptional candidate experience, aligning closely with our Talent Operations Team to ensure all candidates leave our doors feeling inspired, supported, and informed.
- Employ market intelligence and funnel metrics to inform your search strategy and build a trusting and credible relationship with your leaders, your team, and Roblox as a whole.
- You've been there and done this before! You have at least 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- You've done Real Time 3D, Engine, Gaming, VR, or AR recruiting in the past, and you love it.
- You are more interested in winning championships than the MVP awards. You understand that at the end of the day it's all about your team, your candidates, and Roblox, winning together.
- You are always looking around the corner for what's coming next. You know what's going on in the market and trends don't surprise you, they excite you.
- Fresh ideas and devising new ways to attack a problem is your morning coffee (or matcha, or red bull, or lemon water) . Doing things the way they have always been done bores you.
- You understand and embrace that at the end of the day, recruiting is about results. More than that you like being the part of the team that delivers those results, consistently, thoughtfully, and relentlessly.
- You have an endless thirst for new technologies, and try to understand how they work.