We are looking for a dynamic, experienced Senior Project Manager
who willsupport the CRYENGINE Development
team at our studio in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for multiple teams and production pipelines. A successful candidate will be expected to own and implement roadmap planning, prioritize tasks, coordinate team efforts and to ensure that the final product is delivered on time and is of the highest possible quality.
Candidates must have excellent project management and people management skills, have good knowledge of software development pipelines and be an expert in applying the correct development methodologies and utilizing the appropriate tools in order to maximize team productivity and increase process transparency.*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume and cover letter explaining why you are an ideal candidate and applying for the job.*
Back to all jobs
- Work together with stakeholders to define and maintain product schedules.
- Define and optimize processes to ensure a streamlined development process.
- Coordinate the execution of cross team efforts together with technical leadership.
- Track and report development on a daily basis and proactively address production bottlenecks, dependencies and risks.
- Ensure team is focused on their goals and delivers in time and in quality.
- Clearly communicate the needs of the product and the needs of the team.
- Organize, lead and execute efficient meetings with effective decisions.
- Promote effective and sustainable team and cross-team dynamics.
- Mentor fellow project managers.
- Assist in the recruitment process.
- 5+ years of experience in project management in the games industry.
- Good understanding of the logistical aspects and realities of software development.
- Has managed one or multiple disciplines and scrum groups.
- Has coordinated one or more projects with successful outcome.
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Excellent negotiation, conflict resolution and decision-making skills.
- Passion and knowledge of games and game technology.
- Able to work under pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence etc.).
- Team player and self-driven.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Engineering background.
- Experience in using CRYENGINE or any other game engine.
- Game development experience.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!