As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to "level up" our talent. We're on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative and thrive in a fast-paced environment. PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Kin Care & Holidays*
100% Covered Medical and Company-Sponsored Dental & Vision (Plans Vary)*
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More*
Wellness Activities & Programs (Yoga & Zumba)
12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave*
Only applies to full-time positions.ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for an amazing Senior Product Manager
for the Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery team! In this role, you will own the development of new features, help define product strategy, and analyze game data - all in order to increase player delight for this passionate community. You should have experience driving growth in a successful free to play mobile game. This person will work closely with and provide direction to Game Designers, Data Analysts, Producers, Narrative Designers, and Engineers. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deeply understand our players in order to build compelling features.
- Balance data, consumer insights, competitive analysis, and intuition to make optimal game decisions.
- Fluently analyze, optimize, and communicate KPIs.
- Drive revenue by increasing the value that our games provide to players.
- Get stuff done! Coordinate and inspire engineering and design teams to deliver - and LOVE it!
NICE TO HAVE
- You love games! You have a passion for creating new game features and playing computer games.
- BA/BS degree - (CS/EE/Engineering/Math/Statistics/Economics degree preferred).
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager and has recently launched or worked on a chart-topping game.
- At least 3+ years experience in the games industry.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with an emphasis on metrics-driven decision-making.
- Strategic thinker who loves creating incredible user experiences.
- Ability to articulate why a specific game is able to deliver fun.
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
- Wizarding World / Harry Potter canon knowledge.
- Experience working with narrative design, visual design, or customization design.
- Game design and/or UI/UX background and experience.
- Previous start-up experience.
- Engineering / programming / SQL experience.
- Producer / Project Management experience.
- Live operations experience.
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City's global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company's popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.