As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to "level up" our talent. We're on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Yoga & Wellness Activities
Jam City is on the hunt for a Senior Product Manager to work on a new, upcoming game in the works. You will manage a F2P game and use that data to inform strategic roadmap decisions in the pursuit of delivering a world class player experience.
As a Product Manager you'll have a direct impact on the success of our mobile games. You will make decisions and understand our "Game as a Business Strategy", looking to achieve great player experiences while maximizing ROI.
You will help us to define, set up and maintain in-game offers, sales, promotional events, along with new content and features to drive KPI goals.
The ideal candidate is passionate about creative style games, can pull, analyze, and report data from the game and use this to inform effective live ops decisions. They have the agility to manage projects on their own and understand how they work in a fast evolving, data driven company. They have the people skills to work smoothly and communicate effectively with Producers, Designers, and Engineers.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Business owner of cross-platform free to play games and business tools.
- Identifies and designs/improves features to improve key indicators, by making our games more engaging.
- Manages LiveOps, in game events & sales to maximize revenue and keep players engaged through balancing and optimizations.
- Analyze data, build automated reports, and work with the Analytics team to make informed business decisions.
- Work closely with game teams to identify, test and measure high-impact product changes that drive growth in revenue, reach and retention.
- Identify tools and reporting, working with technical teams, to design, implement and improve through rapid iteration.
- Understand game metrics to inform hypotheses and create A/B testing experiments with clear and measurable success criteria.
- Effectively communicates relevant KPIs and updates to key stakeholders in a timely fashion.
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
- 3 - 5 years experience in Product Management, Business Intelligence or related role in the F2P games industry.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with a focus on data-driven decision making.
- Gaming or comparable industry experience.
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment with a creative problem solving mindset.
- Experience writing SQL queries and distilling complex analysis into actionable insights or willingness to learn.
- Self-starter with experience managing projects from concept through completion.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to understand and diagnose the economy of the game, driving healthy behavioral metrics.
- Must be able to work closely with studio leadership in developing an optimum roadmap for future features based on evolving game needs.
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City's global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company's popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.