All about Roblox
Roblox's mission is to bring the world together through play. Every month, more than 115 million people around the world have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive digital experiences. We believe in building a safe, civil, and diverse community-one that inspires and fosters creativity and positive relationships between people around the world.
We are committed to building the next generation of entertainment-allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in an endless array of user-generated worlds. All of these experiences are built by the Roblox community, made up of over two million creators.
We're looking for someone who's eager to take on a meaningful role and contribute to the meteoric success of Roblox. We want team members who believe in the power of play and take it seriously, but aren't afraid to have fun while they're doing it. Are you ready to take Roblox - and your career - to the next level?All the things you'll get to do
A little about you
- Lead a team of seasoned recruiters and own the recruiting function that supports our one of our Engineering organizations
- Partner with the VP of an Engineering organization to drive hiring strategy, workforce planning, and lead the candidate review for the entire organization
- Mentor and lead a team of seasoned recruiters with the goal of bringing in the next generation of Roblox Talent
- Partner with our sourcing organization to devise top-of-funnel strategy, sourcing drives, and other candidate generation initiatives
- Prioritize building a diverse team at every step of the recruiting process, ensuring our top-of-funnel efforts and interviews provide candidates of all backgrounds with equal, unbiased consideration and opportunity
- Champion an exceptional candidate experience, aligning closely with our Talent Operations Team to ensure all candidates leave our doors feeling inspired, supported, and informed.
- Employ market intelligence and funnel metrics to inform your search strategy and build a trusting and credible relationship with your leaders, your team, and Roblox on a whole
- Utilize recruiting metrics to motivate recruiters, educate engineering partners and build efficient and effective top-of-funnel strategy and overall recruiting success.
- You've been there and done this before! You have at least 7+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in both a large and small company. Growth excites you but doesn't intimidate you since you've experienced it already.
- You've led a high performing recruiting team for 2+ years and know lead while being approachable, empathetic, and nurturing
- You are more interested in winning championships than the MVP awards. You understand that at the end of the day it's all about Roblox, your candidates, and your team raising the trophy together.
- You are always looking around the corner for what's coming next. You know what's going on in the market and trends don't surprise you, they excite you.
- Fresh ideas and devising new ways to attack a problem is your morning coffee (or matcha, or red bull, or lemon water) . Doing things the way they have always been done bores you.
- You understand and embrace that at the end of the day, recruiting is about results. More than that you like being the part of the team that delivers those results, consistently, thoughtfully, and relentlessly.