We are looking for a QA Tester to join our Web Development Team in our headquarters in Frankfurt.
Back to all jobs
- Work closely with web development team.
- Support the development team in the reproduction of issues.
- Perform testing on products and services to verify proper function, data content, performance, usability and hardware/software compatibility.
- Verifies fixes are implemented correctly.
- Report issues to your lead.
- Work closely with your lead and management to recommend features and functionality that create a unique and superior web experience for our customers.
- At least 1 year of experience in a software testing role.
- Understanding in creating test design, test cases and test plans.
- Basic knowledge of bug tracking and version tracking tools such as Bugzilla, DevTrack, preferably JIRA.
- Ability to define test cases from functional requirements.
- Quick study, with a passion for learning.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to do several tasks simultaneously.
- Self-direction and motivation.
- Willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Work experience with web development tools.
- HTML/XML Compliance Testing.
- Experience with automated testing