We are looking for a Quality Assurance Tester
to join our CRYENGINE development team.
You'll work in an embedded Engine QA-team within the CRYENGINE development team in beautiful Frankfurt, Germany.*Please submit a Cover Letter along with your CV to give us insight as to why you would like to work in the CRYENGINE QA team.*
Back to all jobs
- Work with developers to test shelved code before it is checked in.
- Execute/Develop engine test cases to validate feature quality.
- Research/Analyze critical issues to identify root causes.
- Contribute to creating new QA strategy to ensure quality of emerging technology.
- Contextualize/Escalate critical issues to improve visibility.
- Support Crytek game teams by providing auxiliary QA support for titles in development.
- Passion for Game Development.
- Knowledge of Game Engines and Game Engine Frameworks.
- Knowledge of traditional development pipelines, engines, and practices.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!