Back to all jobs
- Independently managing one to several projects in the Crytek portfolio from concept through post-release. You will do this for all SKUs, including overseeing the publishing planning, age ratings, and taking care of submission to platform holders.
- Being the main point of contact for all relevant stakeholders for these projects, carrying responsibility for ensuring continuous alignment.
- Supporting the development teams with the setup on platforms, communicate dependencies and deadlines, and make sure those are mitigated and met.
- Collaborating with our legal team to make sure partners abide by our legal requirements and we by the legal requirements from our partners.
- Researching & developing new, and maintaining & optimizing existing, production & publishing procedures.
- Managing partner relations (i.e., developers, platform holders, service providers, et cetera).
- 4+ years of previous organizational / project management experience in the game development industry.
- Affinity with the publishing process on PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch.
- In-depth knowledge about the games industry and understanding of the games Crytek is working on.
- Strong creative, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently between multiple titles and long and short term.
- Able to effectively communicate with multi-disciplinary team members in person and long distance.
- Organized, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to take the initiative as the need arises.
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Knowledge of and comfort dealing with industry standard legal documentation.
- Drive to learn and experience new situations, willing to face challenges with a hands-on mentality.
- Comfortable with investigating and handling new technologies, hardware and software.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Supported German lessons for our employees.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment
- ...and much more!