Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international
team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers
, based in sunny & cosmopolitan Barcelona
. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings
of both iOS & Android, that are played & loved by over 50 million
fans all over the world.
In 2017, we became part of the Take Two Interactive Family, that has legendary labels & studios such as Rockstar or 2K (GTA, Red Dead Redemption, Bioshock, NBA, X-Com...) & we have been expanding our activities ever since, as well as creating exciting new opportunities for super talented people to work with us!
Join the challenge & help us make this year the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
Socialpoint is currently looking forward to welcoming a Product Manager for our live games, our flagship titles combined for more than +600M downloads
with the objective to lead a team from the product perspective!What will you do at Socialpoint?
- You will lead a nimble & agile high performing team, focusing on generating new features to affect KPIs aligned with team priorities.
- You will drive relentlessly a product backlog & definition of roadmap & feature creation, leveraging innovation, disruption, ambition & pragmatism at the same time.
- You will foster a climate of collaboration & ongoing creative brainstorming, where new ideas can thrive & develop continuously.
- You will make decisions based on facts, data, numbers & your players' needs, while being comfortable in taking risks & following your instincts at times.
- You will dream big, but will not be obsessed with perfectionism. Although you strive for excellence, you know that getting things done is sometimes a priority.
- You will be able to use your entrepreneurial mindset to inspire everyone, overcome obstacles, think out of the box & find a new way to succeed.
Along with your team, you will be free to innovate, take risks, try, fail, try again, learn & grow. You will have ownership over your own process & you will inspire & be surrounded by inspiring professionals.What are we looking for?
What's in it for you as a Socialpointer?
- Experienced in the Product Manager role within the free to play industry.
- A champion of industry trends, design paradigms, business models & go to market approaches.
- A creative force. Someone capable of coming up with multiple ideas and solutions to a wide array of challenges.
- A data-driven sensei. Someone with outstanding analytical skills with strong ability to set measurable goals.
- A strong communicator, highly skilled in leading & dealing with multidisciplinary game teams (Game Design, Development, Art, Marketing, Analytics).
- Incredibly passionate about creating innovative, fun & highly engaging games and overall, passionate about helping to take our live games to the next level.
- An exceptional team player that embraces transparency, honesty & humility.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis,
we are working remotely until further notice. However, this hasn't stopped us from offering these great benefits!
And whenever we return to the office.....
- You'll get the newest & most powerful devices & equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays!
- Private medical insurance, just in case!
- Monthly meal allowance
- Yearly parent pack
- Free Language Lessons.
- People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you & our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
- Drop by our hairdresser's for a trim (& forget your wallet).
- Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus!
- Want to stay in shape? We have a new gym, football & basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" so we get fresh fruit at the office every day!
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues.
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons & help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on & on... so get your game on & apply now!Socialpoint is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You're welcome on the team no matter where you're from, who you like, what you look like, or if you prefer Xbox over Playstation. It's a trick question - mobile wins every time! We hire based on your qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities. Our games are for everyone, and so is our workplace.