As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to "level up" our talent. We're on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Yoga & Wellness Activities
Jam City is on the hunt for a Product Manager
to work on our next generation of top-10 cross-platform games. You will manage free to play games like an e-commerce store and use data to inform timely decisions.
The ideal candidate is passionate about games, truly understands big data, and can extract, manipulate, and analyze data from databases on their own. They have the agility to manage projects on their own and understand how they work in a fast evolving, data driven company. They have the people skills to work smoothly and communicate effectively with Producers, Designers, and Engineers.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzes data, builds automated reports, and works with Analytics team to get all necessary data at the right time to manage game metrics
- Assists in managing in game sales, CRM programs, seasonal content, economy, and user traffic
- Works with game teams to identify, test, and measure highest-impact product changes to drive positive revenue, reach and retention enhancements
- Identifies tools and capabilities Jam City needs and work with technical teams to build, refine, and constantly improve our tools and capabilities
- Understands game metrics to inform hypotheses, and creates experiments with clear and measurable success goals
- Effectively communicates relevant KPIs and updates to key stakeholders in a timely fashion
ABOUT JAM CITY
- 3-5+ years of experience in games and mobile app product management
- Personality and constitution suited for rapidly evolving startup environment
- Can work independently and manage a complete project from concept to completion
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; the ability to derive conclusions from data and clearly communicate findings is critical
- Strong experience with writing SQL queries for analysis
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Passion for all things games
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City's global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company's popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.