As a product manager, you will be joining our product team to help drive engagement and monetization of existing games. You will work closely with the product/Liveops team as well as a local team of engineers & artists on supporting our live operations event content pipeline, analyzing event/feature performance, proposing event/feature optimizations, and helping define new in-game features. Key Functions
• Assist in generating concepts for events & features for a mobile game & help manage the road map for our content pipeline, event improvements/optimizations, and ultimately new events/features
Monitor the competitive landscape to understand market opportunities and industry trends
• Create specs, wireframe screens, mock-ups and user flows for new product features and events
Manage our team of artists, engineers, prioritize tasks, manage the roadmap and ensure implementation.
• Analyze the impact of events & features and translate findings into actionable next steps
• Perform systematic A/B tests (split testing) to optimize the game post-launchRequirements
• B2C, mobile experience.
• Obsessed with detail, have good logical, sound analytical, and numerical capabilities.
• You'll love the products you create and are passionate about games.
• You think from a user's point of view and want to get better at it all the time.
• The ideal candidate can turn difficult concepts into something magically simple for the user.
• The Product Manager will have a creative mindset and can communicate clearly and straight to the point.
• Experience in product management/game design in mobile - or gaming environments.
• You are infamous for rolling up your sleeves and just get things done.
• You care a lot about people - those playing your game, in your team, and in your company working collaboratively across all business areas.Nice to Have
- You have worked with any of the following CRM/marketing/analytics platforms or similar: Leanplum, Braze, Swerve
- Experience in gaming