Streamline Media Group is looking for a Microsoft Compliance Specialist to be part of production and to ensure all guidelines are met in accordance to 1st party compliance violations (Microsoft). You are responsible for testing Streamline’s internal games and external Client titles for 1st party compliance violations on Microsoft Xbox One and Series X platforms. You must be familiar with XRs – Xbox Requirement guidelines and quality assurance best practices. You will report to the QA Manager and work closely with game developers to ensure that the all the titles are Compliance tested and pass the Microsoft Certification for global release.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, record, document and track 1st Party guideline checks on Titles - Microsoft XR.
- Verify the new features conform to quality standards/compliance requirements and meet the expectations outlined in their corresponding documentation.
- Proactively discover and report software/hardware bugs/non-compliance on assigned projects if required.
- Log Certification and compliance bugs in Test database as per QA standards.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan compliance testing cycle with QA manager.
- Guide and train game QA testers on compliance testing on Microsoft platforms
- Knowledge of 1st party compliance guidelines – Microsoft.
- Hands on experience with Product submission process on Microsoft Consoles.
- Minimum 1 years of Game QA plus 1 year of Compliance testing experience,
- Knowledge of Test database like – JIRA or Test Rail etc.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies – Sanity, Smoke, Regression, Load testing etc.
- Detailed knowledge of Bug life cycle.
- Understanding of PC and Xbox Console hardware and peripherals.
- Knowledge of Test tools like – Xbox Manager, Xbox Sandbox Environments, Xbox GPU and Memory profiling tools etc.
- Shipped at least 1 game on console as Microsoft Compliance Specialist or Certification Tester.
- Hands-on experience in creating detailed test plans and test cases from use cases and/or the requirements documents.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of the English language.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Knowledge of SVN or other version control software.
- Knowledge of game engine operations- Unreal, Unity etc.
- Experience testing a mobile app across multiple platforms/devices.
Please apply through this link: