Streamline Media Group is looking for a Lead QA to take part on the nuance of quality assurance and to ensure all test plans are covered efficiently with the highest of standards. As the growth continues in Streamline, we are looking for coordinated professionals and individuals with a knack for detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create test case documents based on testplan for the project.
- Mentor team and provide training support to new members of team.
- Provide core-testing support for complex test cases coverage.
- Co-ordinating with QA Manager and Producer on various QA process implementations.
- Monitoring and editing QA bugs to QA standard for their respective team
- Monitoring QA Tester's performance on Daily basis for the growth and review.
- Work closely with assigned game to identify areas to test and construct relevant test cases for the team.
- Knowledge of handling KPIs and Test processes.
- Basic knowledge of various platform release pipeline - Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo.
- Knowledge of console SDK operations and troubleshooting
- Hands on experience with Xbox, PS4 and Switch Development hardware.
- Advance Knowledge of Test database like - JIRA or Test Rail etc.
- Good understanding of Game designs and different type of game mechanics used in game.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of the English language.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Strong Grip and experience in Network/Compatibility Testing process
- Should be at least accredited for shipping two AA or AAA Titles as Senior or Lead QA
- Knowledge of 1st party compliance. (Sony/Nintendo/Microsoft)
- Knowledge of game engine operations.
- Experience in Mobile testing processes and release pipeline
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note:By submitting your application, you confirm that you have read and understood thePersonal Data Protection Noticeand consent to the processing of your personal data by Streamline.