Crytek is looking for a Junior Brand Manager to drive marketing for one of its games as service titles. In this role, you will pro-actively drive the growth of the service by maintaining and creating strong partnerships with different brand partners. You will also act as the main point of contact for our publishing partners around the globe, monitoring their success and supporting their marketing departments in their promotional efforts.
As part of the marketing team, you will report to the Brand Manager and will be working closely with the Marketing, PR, community- and social team to support the larger publishing effort.
Back to all jobs
- Follow-up and maintain the existing partnerships
- Execute upon marketing campaigns and cooperation with Crytek partners
- Assist our partners with regards to any support they may require from our central services
- Look for additional brands for co-marketing activities with Crytek games
- Promote and represent Crytek with professionalism at key industry events
- Assist the marketing team on research and on any ad-hoc responsibilities that require support
- At least 2 years of experience in Brand- or Marketing Management
- Passion for and knowledge of Video games
- Problem-solving ability and creative approach to marketing using all available resources
- Capacity to act using a mission-based approach and to take initiative on a daily basis
- Ability to use MS Office
- Good understanding of funnel analysis and campaign optimization in a game as a service environment
- Broad understanding of brand management, product and performance marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to handle multiple and sometimes competing priorities
- Must work well in a team-oriented and multicultural environment
- Ability to fluently communicate in English (spoken and written), other languages are a plus
- Keep a positive, team-oriented attitude
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!