We don't beat about the bush. We're transparent in everything we do. And we do a lot. We're the leaders in mobile games production in Poland. We're proud of our worldwide hits: Let's Fish and Fishing Clash
. We've engaged millions of players and still aspire for more. Now, it's time you join us as we're expanding big time!
We are currently looking for a 3D Game Artists Lead
to join the TSG team of highly experienced and crazy talented people in our headquarter in Wroclaw.
We are looking for a professional who will lead best practices
and share optimal workflows
for our games. The goals are to mentor and support our 3D art teams
, analyze and improve the KPIs of our games
, solve challenging problems, and help raise our visual bar even higher.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, creative artist who is looking for an independent role, someone who loves working with people and mentoring the teams
, and wants to have a real impact on the further development of an ambitious studio
- lead and support the self-development of 3D game artists in all the products teams by providing guidance, feedback, assessment process support, development talks;
- coach and mentor the members of the art teams;
- create development plans for 3D art teams in cooperation with HR;
- ongoing analysis of the demand for resources of people and support the recruitment process of 3D game artists and animators;
- supporting the team with knowledge of Agile methodology;
- motivate and support the teams in achieving set goals;
- active search and implementation of tools to optimize the work of 3D graphics teams and animators;
- co-create an environment for active information exchange in project teams;
- support the game design process;
- analyze and verify of current (and future) designs of TSG games in terms of 3D graphics and propose improvements that positively affect key KPIs of the product;
- review, diagnose and optimize of processes related to creating designs in 3D graphics area in all teams (including unification, introduction of best practices, adaptation of the process to the life cycle of the project, etc.);
- create and standardize documentation.
- the ability to lead by example and experience in mentoring and developing artists during project lifecycles;
- excellent communicator;
- respectful individual with an open-minded attitude towards colleagues and their work;
- entrepreneurial mindset and exposure to product improvement projects;
- analytical skills, including risk identification and process mapping;
- true passion for games.
We offer:GREAT ENVIRONMENT
- 5 + years of experience in game development and game art (portfolio) and min. 2 years of experience working as a lead;
- good understanding of the mobile games market and the process of their creation;
- knowledge of various design techniques (hard-surface modeling, organic sculpting, pbr, hand-painted texturing, animation);
- Experience with 3d animation for games;
- exposure to shaders, scripting, and automation;
- Master-level knowledge of Max/Blender;
- experienced in Unity (and any other game engine);
- good knowledge of graphics optimization and their applications in games;
- knowledge of design principles in various graphic styles (cartoon, realism, digital painting, flat, vector);
- exposure to agile methodologies;
- very good command of English.
- Direct impact on the final product and business direction.
- Autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions.
- A friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- Safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills.
- Communities of practice and educational books of your choice.
- Conferences and themed events.
- Working hardware matters - win or mac - take your pick.
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.
- Easy accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław.
- Private medical care, a life insurance program and a Multisport card.
- Free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office.
- Assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.