ABOUT THE ROLES
Interested in learning more about Jam City's Game Design teams? Can't find an opening that fits with your career goals?
Jam City is always looking to "level up" our talent! We're on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative and thrive in a fast-paced environment. As a leading mobile games developer, we are in search of creative, driven and passionate individuals to join our team! QUALIFICATIONS
HOW TO APPLY
- Passion for making and playing games and desire to change the face of this awesome industry!
- Team player -- everyone contributes ideas and we are an ego-free group.
- Ability to acclimate quickly to a rapidly shifting, fast-paced creative environment.
- Interest and/or knowledge of mobile technology -- its boundaries and unique potential as it applies to games.
- Interest and/or knowledge in the free-to-play market, and it's past and current trends.
If you're up for your next career adventure, please feel free to submit a general application to our Game Design Team! A Recruiter will reach out if there are relevant opportunities.ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City's global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company's popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.