Streamline Media Group is looking for a Game Programmer to take part in our ever-growing industy and company. We are searching for an experienced individual to join our Game Development team. The candidate we are looking for should be self-motivated, energetic team player able to efficiently prototype new game systems and bring them to a high level of polish.
As part of the team here at Streamline Games, you will enjoy an opportunity to shape the technologies and features of our games while working with other talented Programmers, Designers and Artists in a fun and dynamic environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing,implementing, enhancingfeatures to the gameplay of our& our client'sgames.
- Be responsible for features in multiple areas including but not limited to Gameplay, Multiplayer, UI, AI & Engine.
- Writing clear, functional, documented and maintainable code according to the game design documentation, adhering to programming standards set.
- Participate in code reviewsas well aswritingand maintaining tests.
- Working closely with designers, artists, QA, and other engineers to ensure a great player experience.
- Support the development of cutting-edge technologies for use in our games and improvement of workflow practices.
- Participate in prototyping and validating new gameplay ideas.
- Fix bugs flagged by QA efficiently.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science,other comparable degree area, or comparable experience
- 2+ years of professional video game programming experienceworking in Unreal Engine 4.
- Significant involvement in at least 1 shipped gameforPCand/orConsoles.
- High proficiency in C++programmingand OOP.
- Experience with multiplayer games.
- Experiencewith profiling tools especially with Unreal Engine 4.
- Excellentdebuggingand optimizationskills.
- Experience working with GIT, SVN or Perforce
- Knowledge of multithreading and parallel programming.
- Be a gamer!
- Be well written and spoken in English.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note:By submitting your application, you confirm that you have read and understood thePersonal Data Protection Noticeand consent to the processing of your personal data by Streamline.
Please apply via this link: