We have a new opening for a Game Economy Manager to join our team in our brand new entity in Israel as we continue to grow and develop our core titles. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated economy designer with a deep passion for games and game systems. This is a critical role to help us deliver best-in-class game experiences and economies to our growing player base.
Skills and Requirements
• You have a passion for quantitative analysis and will have the ability to draw business insights which will add real value to Product Madness.
• As a Game Economy Manager you will be managing a mid-level Game Economy Balancer.
• Communicating with stakeholders and data scientists and delivering comprehensive analysis you would have to make sure that quality of your team-work answers business requirements with clear business message and insight.
• You will need to demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and will have worked in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. This role will involve working with teams and individuals across the company - such as Product Directors and Managers, Data Scientists, Business Performance and CRM managers, so excellent communication skills are essential.
• Degree in relevant field required (Behavioral Economics, Economics, Psychometrics, Operations Research, possibly Physics, PhD in any of above is a plus).
• Analytical coding: Using tools such as Python, R, Matlab (and sometimes Excel) for analytical purposes.
• Must have good working knowledge of SQL.
• Strong understanding of Numerical Simulation methods (Monte Carlo, Metropolis-Hastings and so on).
• Knowledge in the games industry or similarly sophisticated customer-facing digital businesses
• Robust understanding of more advanced statistical techniques suitable for analysis of highly skewed populations.
• Experience in predictive analytics, segmentation, and related areas; experience in experimental design.
• Skills with standard reporting tools such as QlikView/Tableau/etc.
• Smart - intellectual skills.
• High integrity.
• Highly numerical
• Analytical and logical thinker.
• Pragmatic problem-solver - someone who looks for solutions rather than worrying about problems.
• Collaborative team player.