Turn 10 Studios has an exciting opportunity to work alongside the team responsible for the top-selling and critically acclaimed Forza Motorsport franchise. The Environment Domain Lead is an important role that provides an opportunity to help us plan, assign tasks, define processes, and ensure our tracks are delivered to hit the quality bar that meets studio and fan expectations.
Turn 10 Studios is located in Redmond (Washington), just outside of Seattle. The Seattle area is a major hub for the tech and gaming industries. With beautiful mountain ranges, diverse wildlife, great hiking/biking trails, and a thriving arts culture, Seattle offers a variety of options to enjoy your life outside of work.
- Domain expert and point of contact for cross-department communication
- Environment Art Quality for the internal team as well external partners
- Day-To-Day Team Progress (Dailies)
- Understanding of performance, workflow, tool chain, and art pipeline from start to finish
- Define team processes and own environment production planning
- Responsible for prioritizing and assigning tasks to the internal environment team and external partners
- Partner with Track PM to drive production of our rich, highly-detailed environments
- Work with Art and Design Leaders to balance visual and gameplay goals
- Shipped AAA title as a lead on current generation hardware
- A portfolio demonstrating artistic and technical abilities
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Passionate, avid gamer who understands consumer and community expectations
- Experience utilizing photogrammetry, substance (or equivalent software), and procedural workflows
- Passion for art, innovation, and technology as well as a positive, team-oriented mentality
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks Industry leading healthcareSavings and investmentsGiving programsEducational resourcesMaternity and paternity leaveOpportunities to network and connectDiscounts on products and servicesGenerous time away