We are growing our product team in Lviv and have an opening for a Product Analyst! This person will work closely with Product Managers to enhance our games reporting and to provide a better experience for our players. Responsibilities
- Working closely with product and the game teams, implement tracking in games to capture player data and set reports that give further insight into player behaviours.
- Develop new insights and analysis that inform decisions and help us continue to delight the people playing our games
- Produce reports and deliver insights that have an impact of the future direction of our games and the game roadmap
- Deliver robust modelling
- Work with product and game teams to produce end to end data pipelines that empower end users.
- Shape and manipulate sophisticated datasets to discover opportunities for driving value for the business.
- Apply creative thinking towards designing, testing, verifying, and implementing solutions.
- 2+ years experience in a product or data analyst role
- Strong SQL and Excel skills (Python/R)
- A\\B Testing
- Redash, Looker, Excel - similar to visualization
- Good Industry experience with gaming background and understands metrics and KPI's
- Mathematically astute with a passion for numbers and data
- Interested in gaming and the mobile game industry
- English level - upper intermediate