We are looking for a passionate regular Build Engineer to work with our CRYENGINE development team in our studio in Frankfurt, Germany.
Back to all jobs
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- 3+ years of professional experience as a DevOps or Build Engineer
- Strong programming skills in Python (and Groovy)
- Hands on experience with meta build systems (CMake)
- Proficiency in Windows, Unix/Linux
- Knowledge of Version Control Systems (Perforce and Git)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins)
- Experience with collaboration tools (Swarm, Code Collaborator, ...)
- Knowledge in following programming languages: C++, C#
- Strong English communication skills and affinity for transparency
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany
- Develop and maintain solutions for compiling, assembling, releasing and deploying builds and their corresponding configurations (for server & product) for all the required platforms.
- Develop and improve testing automation of both the maintained systems and the products handled.
- Update, improve and ensure stability of CI systems.
- Implement and configure 3rd party and custom components (CMake, Nuget, Gradle ...).
- Monitor and troubleshoot production issues and collaborate with the developers.
- Ensure efficient availability of builds on relevant target platforms as required by development & testing teams.
- Experience with deploying to all required platforms (consoles, Android ...)
- Experience in containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes or similar).
- Experience working in Game Development teams.
- Experience in troubleshooting network, hardware, and performance problems
- Experience troubleshooting compilation issues (C++, C#)
- Experience with data analysis systems (Elastic, Logstash, Kibana, Graylog or similar).
- Understanding of dependency management for compilation purposes (Bootstrapping)
- Experience with various (meta) build systems (Ninja, MSBuild, Fastbuild, Waf, ...)
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!