As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to "level up" our talent. We're searching for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. PERKS & BENEFITS
Professional Development Opportunities
Jam City is looking for a BI Analyst, Senior who will be in charge of validating, analyzing and presenting data to the final user.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Validate, analyze incoming data and perform data cleansing and data control activities.
- Daily Monitoring and analysis of our games main performance KPI (Sessions, Installs, DAU, Revenue, etc)
- Internal request management.
- Gather relevant information of the needs of the data final users. Analyze the current data model and design a suitable and efficient solution that provides answers to the client's business questions.
- Create data visualizations to support and present different data analysis performed.
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
- Students or graduates of Engineering, Exact Sciences or Economics schools.
- Advanced English, Customers Management, SQL, Reporting, UI/UX Design (nice to have).
- Experience using Jira, Databricks & Tableau.
- Creativity, attention to detail, fast adaptive capacity to changes, proactivity, ownership & accountability, interest in acquiring knowledge and good predisposition for teamwork.
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City's global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company's popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.