We are looking for an experienced and passionate Audio Software Engineer
to join the Audio Team in the development of CRYENGINE
in our Frankfurt, Germany studio.
For 20 years, Crytek has been at the cutting-edge of computer graphics performance. Our award-winning CRYENGINE empowers developers and creatives at our own studios and licensees worldwide - from small Indies to AAA powerhouses - to deliver unique experiences, create new worlds, and ultimately make awesome games.
Join us and we'll do brilliant work together.*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples / private projects (github)*
Back to all jobs
- Development and optimization of low-level audio engine systems.
- Ongoing development of Dialog Systems.
- Continuous improvement of audio tools,plugins, asset and production pipeline.
- Create and maintain modules to be used for automated testing.
- Contribute to corresponding CRYENGINE documentation.
- Represent Crytek-Audio at conferences and off-site.
- A passion for working in the Audio space and a care for customer experience.
- Professional software development experience, preferably within the game industry.
- Strong interest in Game Audio Software development.
- Good understanding of the importance of audio in a game development environment.
- Proficient software engineering and debugging skills in C++.
- Working knowledge at a programming level of audio middleware, such as FMOD or Wwise.
- Experience with any game engine, preferably CRYENGINE.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Supported German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.