Roblox’s Imagination Platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, enabling people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds.
Powered by a global community of millions of developers and creators, Roblox allows anyone to build, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable.
Imagine what we can build together.
As an Associate Product Manager, you will get an opportunity to do structured rotations for 6 to 9 months with various teams at Roblox to learn about, build and improve various parts of the incredible Roblox platform that spans everything from payment systems, consumer mobile apps, social features to game development.
Product Management at Roblox attracts the best and brightest from the leading companies in the tech industry. The aim of the APM program is to leverage the deep Product Management expertise at Roblox to train the future leaders at Roblox and the broader tech community.
If you are entrepreneurial with excellent leadership and communication skills and don’t hesitate to propose bold ideas and put them into action, you’ll be a great fit.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field or upto 2 years experience in product management, management consulting, or related field
- Entrepreneurial: Willing to work in a fast paced environment, with competing priorities, and willing to make calls with limited information. Comfortable operating in a dynamic, fluid organization.
- Technical: Comfortable with delving into the product, the platform and the implementation details. Able to engage with engineering beyond just product and user experience needs
- Metrics driven: Having an inclination for identifying, defining, tracking and acting upon metrics using A/B testing and other methods.
- Communicator: Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to convey strategy and rationale for priorities, and tradeoffs at a high level. Engage with engineering and design through detailed technical specifications and/or wireframes.
- A self starter: High degree of self direction and independent drive.
- Use relentless customer understanding and empathy to discover and define the right problems and products we should be pursuing. Comfortable working with a highly technical developer audience.
- Drive the product discovery process and support design, execution and deployment for defined projects
- Work closely with data analytics and engineering teams to define scope, review technical capabilities, prioritize projects for release, and define new opportunities
- Lead and facilitate brainstorming, then take these early ideas and iterate, experiment, and build.
- Defend your point of view against skeptics, while being open to feedback and adapting your ideas to deliver the best output.
- Partner with other product, design and engineering teams at Roblox, and drive strategic alignment.
- Balance and prioritize new features with existing backlog initiatives and align them with the product vision.