As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to "level up" our talent. We're on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Jam City is looking for our next associate product manager to join our incredible team!
In this role, you will manage both day-to-day operations and coordination of both Monetization and technical requests in order to drive performance.
You will also be involved in designing in-game events and campaigns, planning calendars to motivate our players to play, stay and pay.
You will work collaboratively alongside all studio departments - Product, R&D, creative and above all, be the right hand of the Monetization Manager.
The ideal candidates are passionate about games, have the agility to manage projects on their own, and understand how to work in a fast-evolving, data-driven company. They have the people skills to work smoothly and communicate effectively with Producers, Designers, Engineers, and third parties.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting the Monetization department through end-to-end campaigns set up using marketing tools and good sheets
- Designing, planning, and executing in-game events inside the game through, including setting up promotions, controlling game features, creating pricing configurations, segmentation, etc. in order to increase players retention, engagement, and monetization
- Creating and setting up the process and workflow for live ops
- Working with the QA team to make sure the campaign configurations are working in the live version
- Working closely with different teams in the studio Creative, Product, Game Economy, and BA teams
NICE TO HAVE
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in the following fields: Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Business, or related fields
- 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, CRM, Branding, Trading, E-commerce, and Ops
- Proficiency in different marketing tools
- Highly organized, methodical with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple project deadlines in a fast-paced environment; the flexibility to deal with changes and pressure
- Extremely attentive to details, thorough, responsible, and punctual
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with an ability to work as an entrepreneurial self-starter
- Experience working and collaborating with third-party partners
- A problem solver - a highly inventive thinker that will provide insightful, innovative solutions to challenging problems
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly without needing hand-holding
ABOUT JAM CITY
- MBA or equivalent
- Experience in the mobile gaming industry
- Experience running LiveOps
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City's global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company's popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.