Ten Square Games is the leading producer of mobile and social games in Poland. Our hits - Let's Fish, Wild Hunt and Fishing Clash - with millions of players worldwide are beating records of popularity in the App Store and Google Play. The newest products are gaining more and more players and we still have a lot of exciting ideas in store for our players!
We're looking for anAgile Team Leader- an experienced person who will take care of one of our many product teams, which aredelivering the Product Owner's vision. With the support of different roles related to F2P game production, you will have full responsibility for delivering planned solutions in the game development area.If you feel you're the person we're looking for - apply! :)
1) Create solutions and processes that will give the greatest value to your projects.This means you will:
- support the Product Owner or/andProduct Manager in achieving their product vision;
- be a creator of improvementsin the current game development processes - you will decide about tools and your other needs;
- build the environment supporting Agile approach in product development;
- seek and implement tools and processes to optimize teamwork.
2) Ensure effective communication in the project team...so you'll have to:
- co-create an environment of active product information flow in the team;
- plan and moderate project meetings;
- deliver presentations on the project progress;
- ensure the transparency of taken actions;
- support the team with knowledge of Agile methodology.
3) Build and develop your team.So particularly, you will:
- take part in the recruitment process;
- support team members' self-development;
- motivate and support the team in achieving set goals.
4) Manage mobile game-oriented projects.On a daily basis you will:
- ensure that performed tasks are giving value to the product;
- plan the project workflow;
- create schedules and summaries;
- analyze risks.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- at least3 years of professional experience in managing software projects (preferred mobile and game dev);
- hands-on knowledge of Agile methodology;
- leadership experience including - recruitment, giving feedback, dismissal,and much more related to people/line management;
- deep understanding, how to build: a supporting trustworthy work environment, open communication, and how toachievegoals;
- broad professionalknowledge of the process of creating software products;
- Excellent English languagecommunication skills;
- Analytical, risk assessment, and process mapping skills;
IT WILL BE GREAT IF YOU:
- Are familiar with gamedev;
- Can deliver presentations;
- Have knowledge of JIRA/Confluence or similar.
- Direct impact on the final product and business direction.
- Autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions.
- A friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- Safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills.
- Communities of practice and educational books of your choice.
- Conferences and themed events.
- Working hardware matters - win or mac - take your pick.
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.
- Easy accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław.
- Private medical care, a life insurance program and a Multisport card.
- Free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office.
- Assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.
The administrator of the personal data of our customers, shareholders, contractors and their employees, and other persons who contact us is Ten Square Games SA, with its registered office in Wrocław, read more: https://tensquaregames.com/wp-content/uploads/ADO_extended_en.pdf
Your personal data is processed for recruitment purposes for the position described in the job offer for the duration of the recruitment process and if you've given your consent to take part in the future recruitment processes - for 5 years.