Bigpoint's BI team is playing a key role in the organization and has the purpose to help understand the products, audiences, and the markets we are operating in. This team empowers all Bigpoint employees to have fast access to all customer and infrastructure data that they need to support all enterprise actions and to make the best decision possible. The team consists of Product Management, Data Analysis, Market and User Research functions. Together everybody in the team is striving to provide data driven support on products and business operations.
The Product Manager actively assists in monitoring the performance of products, features, assists in the roadmap and strategy decisions. Supports the game teams take the right decisions with relevant data.
• Work closely with the game teams and contribute to the product strategy and roadmaps and play a key role in maximizing business critical KPIs.
• Support the teams in making the right data driven decisions.
• Design and evaluate relevant A/B experiments and analyse the factors which lead to the change in metrics.
• Generate abstract visualizations of data sets and help build appropriate dashboards to provide performance insights to the team members.
• Work with stakeholders and data analysts to forecast, monitor, and report on metrics.
• Help analyse market insights, user feedback and pricing configurations.
• Think out of the box and take nothing for granted, always strive to improve your product.
• University degree in the field of Business or comparable qualification, preferably MBA
• 2+ years of experience in product management in consumer web or game development
• Exceptional data analysis skills. You need to be data-driven, results-oriented, and a go-getter who can operate at both strategic and tactical levels with an analytical, quantitative mindset.
• Experienced in crafting launch plans; from messaging to raw numbers.
• Must have an insatiable appetite for industry news, technology trends, and competitive landscape. Then be resourceful enough to integrate them into the product management strategies and product positioning.
• Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers.
• Exceptional people skills with a proven track record of interacting with colleagues in cross-functional teams successfully.
• Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
Any questions? Feel free to take a look at our FAQ
For direct application: please send only completed application (CV, Cover Letter, References) to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to the job reference number.
With over 410 million registered players and over 50 games, Bigpoint is one of the leading developers and publishers of free to play games in the world. Being part of the Yoozoo group, we believe that everybody should be able to play great games and, with an uncompromising focus on quality, strive to push the boundaries of gaming, exceeding our players expectations with fun, accessible and innovative content.