We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced individual looking for a challenge and change of pace. As a 3D Character Artist, you will report to the Lead Artist and work with a team of artists to create 3D assets necessary for monthly content pushes and milestones.
We believe in T.E.A.M (Together Everyone Achieves More), which is at the heart of everything that we do. As we consistently expand our presence here in Malaysia, we look for the best talent to help us continually deliver excellence. As such, we believe the 3D Character Artist must have a passion in self-development by continuity to deliver top quality assets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works efficiently and effectively within the technical constraints of production
- Generates high-quality art work that matches or exceeds studio standards
- Keep Lead Artist up to date regarding status of tasks at all times
- Obtain Lead Artists guidance and approval as needed on tasks, project initiatives and milestones
Team and personal development
- Consistently refine your own artistic abilities and learn new software packages and in-house tools
- Contribute and help build a positive team environment
- A keen understanding of the human form/anatomy and structure/silhouette in respecting to modelling
- Is an excellent communicator with exceptional organizational skills
- Experience in a multitude of 3D art content production including modelling, texture mapping, highpoly to lowpoly workflow, lighting and rendering
- Is proficient in software packages and tools of the games industry including Game Engine technologies such as Unreal, Substance Designer, Substance Painter, Marvelous Designer, 3ds Max, and/or Maya
- Can work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, positive, team oriented environment
- Experience in scripting languages, shader materials and in-game asset management is a plus.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Note:By submitting your application, you confirm that you have read and understood thePersonal Data Protection Noticeand consent to the processing of your personal data by Streamline.
Please apply via this link: